Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hi guys,
it's been a while for me not poked your back, I have much things to do and its pretty eat my time. Besides, I found out my self crazy to my new hobby,.. photography.. :)

Like a baby with his new toy, nothing much difference with me. I take my camera with me everywhere. Yes, its fun when You could captured some pictures where not everyone can realize if the moments could be historycal.


Stunning,.. when someone caught smiling, laughing, flirting or even crying in the match composition and frame. Thats why I called my self daily events describer. As my job require moving from one place to another increasing the likelihood to find out more landscape.

Oh, I have to go,.. i thought there a good moment need to be captured.. :D
I'll post my pictures later...

see ya' pals..

1 comment:

  1. aaahhh..you envy me! :(
    show your pics more,mas! :D

    ReplyDelete