Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sunset at Losari beach

Last time i visited makassar for a tens of times. But the differences beetween my last visit and previous is, I got a sunset photoshot at Losari beach!!
The incident was half accidentally. At that moment I stayed at the hotel which it has a backyard that jutted into the sea. and the biggest advantage was, the beach facing to the sunset. no difficulty to chase best angle and lost the light..



Beside the rumors and stories of the spooky hotel I was stayed, It has a beautiful landscape and view that made me feel at home linger, sit, cigaring at the pavilion.

The next morning day I did the same thing and try to enjoying the silent wave movement, watching traditional sailor fishing and netting, saw the transportation beetween mainland and island around (there are 2 big island, Kayangan and Samalona) during enjoying my breakfast with some foreign tourists that did the same photoshot as me.


Sometime I have to visit Samalona and dive down to see their beautiful underwater beauty..

No comments:

Post a Comment